Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Free digital collage from GraphicLand

Today I'd like to share one more free digital collage sheet for download. It's fun for me, and I hope it'll be useful for you. :)

So in this post, you'll find 1x1 inch squares and 1 inch circles digital clip arts for download.


Download and enjoy! :)

1x1 squares digital collage sheet may be downloaded there

Free digital collage sheetFree digital collage sheet1 inch circle digital collage sheet may be found there
Free digital collage sheet

Free digital collage sheetIf the links don't work, please leave a comment to the post and I'll fix it. Enjoy! And don't forget to check my blog for new freebies. :)

Please be advised that the collage sheets can not be used for resell as collage sheets, digital image compilation discs, digital scrapbooking kits, or image downloads. You may not sell the collage sheets in digital or printed form.

9 comments:

Fine said...

Wow! Such a festive collage sheet!
Love it so much!!!

Katrinshine said...

Great work! very nice! Thank you!

artistico said...

wow super offer again from you irina:)

Arctida said...

Beautiful collage! Great offer!

SocksAndMittens said...

Love your alphabet series!

NStrelkova said...

Lovely letters! =)

IrinaN said...

Thank you all for visiting! I'm really glad that you like these digital collage sheets! :)

Ang said...

Hi, I was learning how to make these and I cannot access any of the free images, the links won't work. Can you email me the images, pretty please at lilangieangel610@yaho.com. Thank you so much Irina!

IrinaN said...

These 2 links are fixed. Please, come and download. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...